A.W. Tillinghast is one of golf's most prolific golf architects throughout all of the sport's history. He worked on no fewer than 265 golf courses throughout his career as a course designer. Tillinghast courses have been host to many major championships including the 1927 and 1949 PGA Championships, held at Cedar Crest Park and Hermitage Country Club, respectively, the 2002 and 2009 US Open, contested at the Black Course at Bethpage State Park, the 2005 PGA Championship at Baltusrol Golf Club (also the host of 7 different US Open tournaments), the 2006 US Open at Winged Foot Golf Club among many others. Including Winged Foot, Tillinghast designed more than 16 golf courses in Westchester County, NY alone.
- Complimentary Tribute Hat offered to the first 75 golfers
- On Course Contests (Open to All Golfers)
- Closest to the Pin (Front 9 & Back 9)
- Longest Drive (Front 9 & Back 9)
- Tribute Day Lunch Special: $10 Sandwich (Chef's Choice) & Pint
- Rain Date: Friday, September 2nd