Join us on Friday, April 3rd as we celebrate the inspiration for Hole #16, Dick Wilson.
Our 16th green is built in Wilson's trademark style, well-elevated and surrounded by six bunkers. Wilson designed holes to be played through the air, from tee to green.
Dick Wilson (1903-1965), entered the golf business as a construction superintendent for fellow featured "Architect," William S. Flynn (Hole #11). Wilson's designs include the Blue Monster at Doral in Florida, Laurel Valley in Pennsylvania and Cog Hill No. 4 in Chicago, IL.
- Complimentary Tribute Cap offered to the first 120 golfers
- On Course Contests (Open to All Golfers)
- Closest to the Pin (Front 9 & Back 9)
- Longest Drive (Front 9 & Back 9)
Food & Beverage
- Tribute Day Lunch Special: $10 Sandwich & Pint
- Philadelphia Roast Pork Sandwich Topped with Marinated Broccoli Rabe & Aged Provolone
- All-Day Draft Beer Happy Hour Specials
- $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Import Drafts