Join us for a tribute to Old Tom Morris, inspiration for our 1st Hole, on Friday, August 28th.
Thomas Mitchell Morris, Sr., better known as "Old Tom Morris," was born in the "home of golf," St. Andrews, Scotland. Morris started his legacy in the golf industry as a legendary player, winning The Open Championship four times during his career. During his lifetime, he worked as a greenskeeper, clubmaker, ballmaker, golf instructor and finally, course designer.
Old Tom Morris is best known for his early version of St. Andrews, Carnoustie and Muirfield in Scotland. Our first hole reflects Morris' style of retaining existing natural features, such as a rock wall, as hazards. The green on a hill crest offers a beautiful panorama.
- Complimentary Tribute Cap offered to the first 120 golfers
- On Course Contests (Open to All Golfers)
- Closest to the Pin (Front 9 & Back 9)
- Longest Drive (Front 9 & Back 9)
- Tribute Day Lunch Special: $10 Sandwich & Pint
- Rain Date: Friday, September 4th