The Phillipsburg Rotary Club is proud to be holding its 10th annual Corks & Forks of the Valley Food, Wine and Beer tasting event on May 1, 2017 at The Architects Golf Club! We ask that you join us for this very special occasion as we celebrate not only the work of the Rotary, but also two distinguished members of our community in Greg Troxell and Dr. Eugene Decker.
The events scheduled for the celebration include a charity golf outing followed by the food and beverage tasting inside the clubhouse. The light fare will be followed by a brief program acknowledging the Phillipsburg Rotary Club's honorees along with a silent auction. Food and beverages will be provided by local restaurants and businesses.
The golf outing will begin with registration at 11:30 AM, followed immediately by lunch at 12:00 PM. The tournament format is a 4-golfer best ball scramble and will begin with a shotgun start at 1:00 PM. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 teams with the lowest scores. Other on course contests include closest to the pin, longest drive, closest to the line, putting contest and a hole-in-one contest for a chance to win $10,000.
FOOD & WINE TASTING:
Light fare and beverages provided by local restaurants and businesses will be served following the charity golf outing event. The tasting is open to the public. All golfers are encouraged to join us for the food tasting portion of the event.
REGISTRATION & FEES:
- Download the registration form PDF to complete your individual or group registration.
- Fee: $100 per golfer - Includes greens fee, power cart, lunch and golf prizes.
- Dinner: Golfers that wish to stay for the dinner ceremony can purchase tickets with their golf registration for $125 per person. Regular price for dinner tickets if $50 per person.
SPONSORSHIP & DONATIONS:
- Gold Patron: $500 - Includes 1 tee sign, 1 full page ad and 4 dinner tickets.
- Silver Patron: $300 - Includes 1 tee sign, 1/2 page ad and 2 dinner tickets.
- Bronze Patron: $200 - Includes 1 tee sign and 1/2 page ad.
- Golf Signage: Tee & Hole Signs are available for $100 each.
- General Patronage of Rotary - General donations of any denomination are welcomed and will be accepted to help support the Rotary Club's chartiable programs in the Phillipsburg, NJ area.
- Event proceeds will be used to continue the Phillipsburg Rotary's philanthropic work in the Phillipsburg area and beyond.
- Auction donations are welcomed and encouraged. Please see the sponsorship opportunities PDF form download for more information.